cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

spunkie

Brian ROCKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN WITH 11 MONTHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK

0 Kudos
11 Replies
spunkie

Brian You are such a great example I am following you keep Rocking your Quit Nov 2nd here you come

Glitter Graphics - GlitterLive.com
0 Kudos
katheen

0 Kudos
carlie

11 Months is FANTABULOUS !!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
0 Kudos
spunkie

YOU ROCK WITH 11 MONTHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
jada

Photobucket
0 Kudos
kristen14

Congrats Brian! You rock!
0 Kudos
Carenda

What an accomplishment!

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
0 Kudos
brian39

Thanks everyone. It would be great to say I got here with no scars but there have been battles along the way. The one thing that I was told early in my quit is that I had to take smoking off the table and not make it a option in my life any more.. That was the day I ended my pitty party's like Spunkie calls them and became proactive in my quit. I control it not some nico demon. That was the day I claimed victory in my quit and I haven't looked back. Sure there are still some triggers to work through but they are nothing, We are all stronger then the smokes and everyone of us have the strength to do this if you believe it in your heart. Ill be back here next month celebrating 1 year without a smoke. Till then ever one of you stay strong and claim your victory
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Brian...11 months is just awesome! I know just how you feel! It wasn't that long ago that I was where you are and it sure feels good. You're almost at 1 year! Way to go! BTW my son's name is Brian.... Have a wonderful weekend!
0 Kudos