cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

Milestones

Okay here is my question .....

Once one reaches 1,000 Days are you only celebrated on the Freedom Train every 1,000 days ?

I am asking because yesterday I reached 1,100 and was not mentioned . I thought every time you made another 100 days it was a new milestone .

I missed the train anyway but just wondering ....

30 Replies
elvan

Not sure, but I think it goes in 500 day increments after you reach the Quad Squad.  Congratulations on 1,100 days, I am really happy for you, Bonnie.

XOXO,

Ellen

anaussiemom

Very good question  BonnieBee.quit.2.8.15  

Congratulations!!!

MarilynH

Hummmmm, I'm not sure either but congratulations Bonnie wowser! 1,101 glorious Days WON and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer xo. bonniebee.

6179d08adbde7edf72353f1ab6360437.jpg

Jennifer-Quit

As far as I can tell after 1,000 days it goes to every 500 days to be recognized as a milestone.  ShawnP‌ keeps the list and there are links on the daily train to direct questions to ShawnP‌ or pir8fan‌.  I only drive the train once a week and am not involved in the decisions.  Congrats on 1,100 days Bonnie!

ShawnP

yes like Jennifer said, also on your anniversary date.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Correction - it is now1,101 days!

Sootie

Jennifer-Quit‌           OR-----1001    Just teasing you Jennifer.....math is NOT my "thing" but this just made me chuckle and I needed to laugh today (ever have one of those days???)

Sootie

Jennifer-Quit‌     Uh oh!!! I read Bonnie's blog wrong...I thought she reached 1000 days and now had 1001......MY FACE IS RED!!!!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

No biggy - I was just going to let it slide - and that is so against my nature - lol - luv you Sootie!

0 Kudos