cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

"Anyone See Steal Magnolias" The Movie?

Jump to solution

This eggzactly how I feel,   Like Sally Field  who was so STOIC, at the funeral of her daughter.
THEN

She Just snapped.

6.gif

Wanted to hit Weezer ^^^^

anigif_enhanced-25948-1422917908-5.gif

Then she  let it out in tears.  Not a bad thing, right?

Grieving a sick stick is normal for me I guess

Kim xo

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
minihorses

One of my favorite movies!!!  "I've just been in a very bad mood for the last 40 years"!

View solution in original post

13 Replies
minihorses

One of my favorite movies!!!  "I've just been in a very bad mood for the last 40 years"!

anaussiemom

That is ok!  Ride  a unicorn.. 

I believe in them.  😮

minihorses
muyj2q6h.gif

A favorite movie of mine!!!!!!

Both of you made me laugh! TY,I needed that.... The 40 yr. bad mood, I can relate to that one...

The unicorn was really cute and gave me a smile. I've been fighting stuffed emotions all day

with tears just behind my eyes.  When I get emotional and let it out instead of stuffing it, as

I have all my adult life..... People then know my weaknesses.  I built a shell around myself to

protect me. People couldn't hurt me,if they didn't know my weaknesses. So to protect myself

when I moved to the prairie, I became a stuffer.  I didn't realize until a lot of crap started flying

around in my head, my addiction is tightly connected to my stuffing. I stayed close to the site

and didn't smoke on my completion of my 1st. wk. I wasn't prepared for all these emotions and

we are speaking of decades. My hubby will not know what to do with e when I get up north very

early in March and I have all this garbage flying around... I know he doesn't handle tears well.

Calling my NP tmw. about anxiety issues related to my BP in these episodes.

I cried while Waltons and Little House on the Prairie were on Today. I was on this site

hanging by a thread.......Yes, both shows had touching the heart moments. The thing is my shell

of decades is cracking! I am scared s****less. Not sure what to do with it????????Prairie

anaussiemom

Cry if you need to .  let it all out.  It's a good way to get back your emotional strength.  After stuffing it with sick sticks.  Cry ,kick, scream..    ❤️

giphy.gif

0 Kudos
Sootie

Another favorite line from Steel Magnolia's

"If you can't say anything nice........come sit by me!"

LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!

anaussiemom

LOL ❤️

0 Kudos

going to bed early after hot bath...I am shot from the battle....ty once again! prairie

you will have to teach me how to get pics and clips etc.. on here when I am on better ground.

this old lady is shot tonight...............

anaussiemom

No problem.  Inbox me when you want to show a pic or something.  Good NIght

0 Kudos