cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Nymous

3 days and doing well

Quit smoking cold turkey on January 20th and fell off the saddle briefly last Thursday. I immediately realized what a fool I was and did not want it be a relapse. Now it is the third day. I have to admit that the cravings are no different. My advice to every one "Not another puff" is a good Mantra. 

Thank you everyone on this board for motivating and encouraging me to continue. I was really frustrated last week and scared to go through the quit process again and you guys picked me up... Thank you again.

2 Replies
maryfreecig

You are doing the right thing for yourself, so keep working your smobriety. Yes you can, one day at a time.

0 Kudos
indingrl

Nymous your doing good keep on keeping on and please remember to blog BEFORE you take the first puff over you! Just for TODAY NOT ONE PUFF EVER....N.O.P.E.  check out videos at whyquit.com with Joel they SUGGESTED I go educate MYSELF on MY nicotine addiction and Bryons video saved MY life he brought ME out of denial because I use to think I was special I was different than ALL other people die from USING NICOTINE.... Byron woke ME up to the real truth and then I came here and shared what happened to ME after watching Bryons video.....denial is not just a river in Egypt ....one MUST keep a sense of humor and you are most welcome... it was SUGGESTED to given away ALL I was given to keep what I got so I was freely helped and I freely give ALL away to ALL and this is in MY Lord Jesus name amen PLEASE take what helps and let go of the rest.... thank you Nymous for helping ME to REMAIN staying quit no matter what with you and ALL here ONE day at a time keep on keeping on

0 Kudos