cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

spunkie

DAWN WTG WITH **************** 30 DAYS ***************** LETS PARTY AND HAVE A BIG TIME THIS IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn you have been such a great support on this site. We are so proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

0 Kudos
dawn4

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shucks, Spunkie.

I am SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT..............because of fellow EX's who continue to keep me motivated through their encouragement and support!!!
Celebrated one month by participating in a 5K Buddy Walk to support local Down's Syndrome families.........best part was NOT getting winded!!!! Praising God!!!!
0 Kudos
Carenda

You Go Girl! Congratulations!!

Click here for hot comments and graphics...
Halloween Costume

0 Kudos
marie23

Dawn, Great Job 30 day just is awesome. What a great way to celebrate with such a important walk. Keep up the good work. I agree with you this site just is so wonderful and we are so lucky to have each other for support and encouragement. Wishing you continued success in you quit for now and always.
0 Kudos
cindywilson

You go girl!!!!! Your determination is great and wonderful to see!!!!!congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
dawn4

i love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂
0 Kudos
donna30

WTG! you rock Dawn! you are so supportive to others on here that you deserve a BIG party!!!!!!
0 Kudos
jada

Photobucket
0 Kudos