cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

I could write a book on my life...

Who else feels like they could write a book on their life?

Mine would be a total cluster of weaves and turns, joys, sorrows.

Do you feel you could write a book, on your life?

cool-book-wallpaper-1.jpg

Im gonna be so uncool, and go watch a reality show.  (BB)
Good Night

Kim

Tags (1)
10 Replies
bonniebee

Yes and it would be an unbelievable and crazy story !  

I am going to be

way cool and go to my Amazon Prime video's and watch something really good ! 

Good night Kim glad you are here !

Oh just remembered the Olympics begin tonight ...now that is really cool !

MarilynH

I'm not really good with words but if I was to write a book about my life it would have to be marked Parental Guidance  for 14 and over from the roller coaster life that I've led since the age of 14 but now I'm 58 and pretty laid back.  I'm going to go watch some TV before heading off to La la land, goodnight my friends and Fellow Exers.

minihorses

Kim,

What? Are you kidding me?  Have you seen my posts?  My book would be bigger than War and Peace times 10! 

anaussiemom

No not kidding.  LOL  Mine would be War of the Roses...

minihorses

lmao

anaussiemom

Seriously  !!!   We are bonded shenanigans, and all.    It ain't easy being to a widower.........

16640592_989687644494952_5826707245773477068_n.jpg

anaussiemom

MARRIED*

0 Kudos

I sure could write a book on my life, have considered it many times in the past 20 yrs. the kids have been gone from home.An unbelievable journey, filled with twists,turns,ditches and potholes. Very few would even believe my journey.......

Off to haul the trash to dumpster with golf cart. Then walk with the doxie Mazy...just finishing her laundry.

!/2 dz. fuzzy blankets, as they are borrowers........I already sense many friendships building in the Newbies group. So  thrilled those with Wisdom and Experience hanging around to Help Us on Our Journeys.  Did you figure out how to get your Blog going??? I've been keeping mine in a paper journal but would like to put it here on the site. Since,I will be spending plenty of time around here....

minihorses

I've always wanted to write a book and title it something like 'Bipolar Mom, Autistic Son.  A Real Life Journey'.