anaussiemom

Happy Friday :)

27654854_1621944111228795_4211494837222064568_n.png

Have a Blessed Friday ~~
xo

Kim

1 Reply
indingrl

Happy BLESSED Friday to you Kim and all here today... Feb 9, 2018... Hmmmm MY strongest EXCUSE .... could it be LIFE on lifes terms...MY THOUGHTS.... many come and go and some thoughts REMAIN..... everyone is going to die.....everyone has CHOICES of their OWN free will...nicotine and alcohol were MY cousin CHOICES to cope with HIS life.. ...free will CHOICES...I know... MY cousin died on Feb 5th 2018....MY aunt has lost her husband and TWO adult children to nicotine and alcohol and prescriptions pills! MY strongest EXCUSE...MY inner PAIN of acceptance and detachment in agape love....for some reason....inside of ME is the why what how where when that I questiin to find out about ALL others business as to their USING EXCUSES! Please I am talking about ME not anyone else so take what HELPS and let go of the rest thank you! MY earthly and spiritually...immaturity....is due to MY lack of knowledge to COPE with statements from SOME ignorant people who don't have ADDICTIONS say to ME.....OH thats life just deal with it...especially from BLOOD family and just SOME people in MY life.... saved and unsaved... ignorant and foolish mouths happen....SOME people will be so COLD and uncaring..Now for ME....MY STRONGEST STRENGTH is MY Lord Jesus who gave ME freewill to believe trust and obey in his Word the Bible...it is the book... MY free will CHOICE for ME! I pray and read and study the Bible for ME and I take Jesus at his word to ME and his promise that I am taught by MY Holy Comforter by faith in MY Lord Jesus I will SEE them again! I CHOOSE of MY OWN free will since God gave ME a brain to use to ...think... think ...think ....and NOT USE ANY EXCUSE of MINE to suck on a death stick of nicotine to ACCEPT life or people place or thing or situation or circumstance or drug overdose or suicide or drunk driving accidents or other people opinions of ME or whatever comes out of SOME peoples mouths.....these disturbances are  inside of ME...I MUST remember...do not take it as MY lifes CHOICES... it was theirs! I MUST learn to separate their life from MINE and remain open minded to remember but for the grace of God go I and a MUST for ME to remember NOT ONE PUFF OVER ME! The STRONGEST reason for ME to NOT use nicotine is MY FACTS NOT FEELINGS... I state FACTS to ME..  it isn't going to bring people back from the dead using nicotine or food or coffee or chocolate or whatever...they each CHOSE to use whatever and each suffered the consequences of their CHOICES which brought EARLY DEATH to each one.... it seem so EASY to text this yet MY Holy Comforter teaches ME to be responsible for MY feelings and work through MY feelings to NOT let them lead ME emotionally and mentally from a PAST twisted perspective to become insane once again to TRY to use these twisted deranged feelings to use nicotine... I deal with life on lifes terms... FACT my cousin died of cancer so I sent my aunt a prayer of love card to support her and family at this time and came here to vent and REMAIN NICOTINE FREE IN GRATITUDE in MY Lord Jesus name amen Thanks Kim for helping ME to REMAIN QUIT with you and ALL here no matter what just for TODAY!