cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Has anyone listened to Alan Carr's CD that comes with the book?

Just curious?   I did not order one with the book but it came with a cd.  Alan Carr dis help produce the cd.  Has anyone then are now find it helpful?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

I have not - I didn't read the Carr book until about 2 weeks into my quit.  Even though I did not go cold turkey (I used the patch), the book really helped me change my entire attitude about quitting - almost made it exciting!  

Mandolinrain

I didn’t get a cd with my book ...wish I would have though. Would have probably listened to it over and over.....it was. A great book and it did play a monumental part in me staying quit

anaussiemom

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_mPCaEmRL8g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

anaussiemom

The link above is similar to the Allen Carr video.   Listening to it daily is very relaxing you can find many on youtube.   When you use hypnosis you are in complete control at all times.   Just for anyone who has never done it.   I have done it with real Hypnotists.   Same effect.   It is very relaxing.  Kudos to many of these on you tube.

anaussiemom

0 Kudos