cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

spunkie

SANDRA LET'S PARTY ***** 280 DAYS ***** 8 MONTHS WTG GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S ALL SAY CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW what a great job !!! You have set such a wonderful example of how to Rock our Quits. Keep up the good work we all are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
sue-otts

CONGRATULATIONS!! 8 MONTHS IS AWESOME!!

Keep up the great work! WHOOOOO HOOOO!!
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

FANTASTIC JOB, SANDRA!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Congratulations Graphic #32

Congratulations | Forward this Picture
0 Kudos
Doris

0 Kudos
donna30

Congratulations on 280 days!!! WTG!!!
0 Kudos
jada

Photobucket
0 Kudos
sandra5

Hi Everyone!

Spunkie, many thanks for the party!! I really appreciate it!!!! Funny isn't it -- when I first quit I couldn't imagine 240 days -- hwc & jonescarp's famous milestone of 4 months + 1 week seemed a lifetime away. Isn't it amazing what we do with friends!!! I believe there is an old saying "A stranger is a friend you have yet to meet" -- who knew that behind that Ex Community button was a world of support, knowledge, sharing and laughter!! I think the humour surprised me the most - wasn't quitting smoking supposed to be serious??! We'd never laugh again, right?? Meanwhile I was to learn about counters and clip art and how cheering for others makes us stronger inside.
As I watch the dozen fairies above write out the word "Congratulations" - I just need a dozen more to write out the word "THANK YOU"

Big Hugs Everyone -- Protect Your Quit!!!!!
and Thank You, Sandra
0 Kudos

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos