cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandi4

Why aren't my Quit Stats showing?

Jump to solution

I can't see my quit stats any longer.  Anyone know why?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes Chrome, FireFox and Safari are supported browsers. At this time Microsoft Edge is not guaranteed to work either. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

32 Replies

Sandi4‌, can you try again now, it could have been a short glitch, I can see mine now.

0 Kudos

Thanks for responding.  I still can't see them.  I haven't been able to view them for a few days now. 

0 Kudos

I don't see mine either.

0 Kudos

pastedImage_1.png

Works for me... I've also made this simple calculator: EX Quit Calculator - Google Sheets if for some reason the My Quit Stats isn't working.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Hi Mark, I just took a look at the EX Quit Calculator you created. It doesn't show my new quit date and corresponding stats. Is there a way to update it? Because when I tried, it wouldn't allow me to change anything.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos

B-La  change the browser to Chrome or Firefox and you'll be able to see them

0 Kudos

B-La

Only cells B2-B4 can be updated in EX Quit Calculator - Google Sheets . All the other cells are locked and cannot be edited.

The B-La's My Quit Stats  is part of the community and is calculated based on the date found in your My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  profile (outside the community) and Average # of cigarettes smoked in your Community Profile. But the  EX Quit Calculator - Google Sheets  does not sync/is not connected to the community in any way. I just created the EX Quit calculator as another way for people to calculate their Days of Freedom and also see how much quitting has saved them and potentially how much of their life they may be saving* as well. 

If you change your date on your My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  page you'll have to logout from the community (not My EX Plan) and then back into community for it to update the date on the community. Logging out from My EX Plan will not cause your community quit date to update.

Mark
EX Community Manager

*Actual life saved could vary per person. It is just an approximate number.

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks for the info. and the direct links, but logging out of the community then back in does not update my quit date and stats. I am sure the date has been updated in My EX Plan. I have tried logging out of both simultaneously and separately. 

0 Kudos