cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Denise28

Can I join

Ok, this is not my first attempt, more like my 3rd. I started out using the patch and gum. I decided to go it alone after day 14. Can I still use this club to help me along?

Denise
Day 18

0 Kudos
6 Replies
olivia

I say bring it on girly!! I know I welcome you 🙂 And your further along than me! I am on day 2 today!
0 Kudos
kimmie2

Welcome. I started to use the gum on this quit too. I stopped the gum on day 6. April first was my One Month! Good luck.
0 Kudos
ellen5

Of course!!!!!!! We'd love to have you! I quit MANY times with the gum ad was always so surprised at how easy it was to quit. Staying quit, however, was a problem. This time I quit cold turkey and I believe it will stick. I will be six months smoke free on 4/26. Once you realize and accept the power of nicotine addiction and go through the withdrawal, you are less inclined to want to "re-addict" yourself. Hang in there, Denise!!!!! I never even think about smoking anymore. You CAN do it.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Denise, anyone who wants to quit is welcome here! There just might not be as good of advice for you since most of us quit cold turkey, but you're sure welcome here for support. We're all in the same boat needing others to give us encouragement.
0 Kudos
donna52

Welcome aboard Denise 🙂
0 Kudos
Denise28

Thanks for the welcome!!! Congratulations to all of you that quit whether you have hours, days, months or years. There are some days it seems like a lot of work and other days it seems really easy.

Denise
0 Kudos