Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Something Peaceful For You

Screen Shot 01-25-18 at 01.15 PM 001.JPG

Open the link below, and watch the waves roll in LIVE

L'Auberge's Del Mar Beach Overlook Live Cam | HDOnTap.com | HDOnTap 

this is about 19 miles down the coast from me.

32 Replies
indingrl

Thank you Dale and where are you? 

0 Kudos

I'm about 40 miles North of San Diego. (Oceanside)

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Thanks Dale, can I come visit?

0 Kudos

of course. we may be having a West Coast Ex get together this year.

Daniela2016

I am really looking forward to that, and if we do, I expect it will be in second half of the year, and will not interfere with my trip to Romania!

0 Kudos
indingrl

Wow Romania you go grl!!! So cool why romania just curious?

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

indingrl‌, because Romania is our country of origin, our first home,  and all the extended family lives there.  Mom is 86 and wants to visit, the flight is long and heavy, but I have to take her, she misses home.. Here are some pics from our city, Timisoara:

Image result for timisoara

Image result for timisoara

Related image

indingrl

Too cool thank you Daniela for sharing and what a wonderful daughter loving your mama with a gift of home! You are so good precious and sweet to honor your mama and I am very honored to be in recovery with you Daniela ... TOGETHER WITH ALL HERE WE STAY nicotine FREE with you Daniela this day! Your name is pretty to say to ME. This is ME...please take what helps and let go of the rest.... HOORAY FOR LOVE!!! in Lord Jesus name it is written... God is love. Gentle HUGE hug for you Daniela keep on keeping on... taught to ME by Mike in Atlanta... 7 years ago....only by Gods grace living Christ lifestyle for ME  in NOT ONE PUFF OVER ME recovery from nicotine family... a tool in MY spiritual tool box which  I love giving away spiritual LOVE tools freely just like it was done for ME! Hope your day is filled with love joy and peace Daniela. 

MarilynH

Wow I want to go too Daniela2016!!!!!

0 Kudos