cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bree19

How to log out on my mobile??

Jump to solution

Mark

Hello Mark.  Just for the hell of it I signed onto the site for the first time using my mobile.

Now I can't find where to log out.  Android phone - Samsung.  Help?

Bree

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

From your phone you can go to https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/logout.jspa  and it will log you out of the community.  There is no logout button on the phone for the community because the assumption is that you won't log out however after a period of time your "session" will end and you'll need to enter your login credentials. People typically don't want to logout from communities on their phone so it's seen as an unnecessary option.

If you are on www.becomeanex.org on your phone you click the Menu button (3 horizontal lines in upper right) and scroll down until you see Logout. This will log you out of www.becomeanex.org but not the community.

Mark
EX Community

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

From your phone you can go to https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/logout.jspa  and it will log you out of the community.  There is no logout button on the phone for the community because the assumption is that you won't log out however after a period of time your "session" will end and you'll need to enter your login credentials. People typically don't want to logout from communities on their phone so it's seen as an unnecessary option.

If you are on www.becomeanex.org on your phone you click the Menu button (3 horizontal lines in upper right) and scroll down until you see Logout. This will log you out of www.becomeanex.org but not the community.

Mark
EX Community

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks Mark. All done.  back to safety on laptop!!

I never use my phone for Internet so my knowledge is scant.

Bree xoxo

0 Kudos