cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bmitola

How do i view other people's statuses? I updated mine and people are commenting but where are they viewing it?

Jump to solution

Viewing status updates

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Go to My EX Feed at the top tool bar.  Then click on News and then..view activity, status update.  I think that is what you are asking.  If you want to see someones status you can click on their name link it will take you to their page or just hover over it will pop up.  If this is not your question let us know. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to My EX Feed at the top tool bar.  Then click on News and then..view activity, status update.  I think that is what you are asking.  If you want to see someones status you can click on their name link it will take you to their page or just hover over it will pop up.  If this is not your question let us know. 

Go to Home first tab on the top tool bar you will see a list of blogs on left conversations on the right if that is what you are asking. 

0 Kudos

The status updates show up on the right pane on the home page but most people do not use them.  Most either write a blog or discussion to communicate with the community.  

You can click on someone's avatar to go to their profile - then click on activity - and then status updates to view if they have posted one.

Or click on "content" to view other material that they have published.

Hope this helps.