cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

Prayer Page for Ellen @elvan

elvan‌ I'm creating this page for us to send prayers and well wishes to a dear lady whom I'm glad to call a friend even if it is only through this site.  Ellen's husband Mark had a massive heart attack and needs a quadruple bypass.  Ellen is not well herself so this is double blow for her!  Please send her family all the love, prayers, and healing vibes their way as they go through this tough time.

Father God, I'm coming to you in prayer today to ask for your unending love to surround Ellen, Mark and family as Mark is undergoing surgery.  Guide the doctors' and surgeons' hands in treating Mike's heart.  Give Mike the strength to get through his recovery time well with the least pain possible. Please shed your healing white light upon all of them.  We will continue to pray for them and humbly ask that Jesus be by their side at all times.  In the precious name of Jesus, Amen. 

27 Replies

Sending love and prayers...

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Thinking of sweet Ellen and praying... xoxo

Rachel

0 Kudos
Summer-Rain

Amen.

The journey continues.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

May God bless you, and keep you, surround you,  with the Law of Abundance of on going , Support and Miracles. 

((((((( Ellen, Husband & Family)))))) 

maxresdefault.jpg

Keep The Faith Going

~ xo Kim

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Praying for surgery to be a complete success and for strength and healing for Ellen's husband Mike and for Ellen too plus peace of mind for both of them and all their family. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Amen.

0 Kudos
Mon2

Praying for you and the family sending love your way

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

This is a beautiful thing your doing for Ellen and I know she will greatly appreciate it.

My thoughts , love and prayers for you Ellen elvan

Missy

0 Kudos
NewMe

adding my prayers that all goes well with the surgery and the recovery, and sending healing thoughts and hugs to the family.

0 Kudos