MichelleDiane

Breathe in Breathe Out

Discussion created by MichelleDiane on Jan 26, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 27, 2018 by MichelleDiane

Wow.  It's amazing how one day can be so different from the next day.  I'm struggling a little today.  Once again that uneasy feeling has crept in.  I know it has something to do with the disruption of my sleep.  I've had a difficult time falling asleep over the past week and I get up two to three times during the night.  I did massive deep breathing this morning and just made myself some chamomile tea.  I came straight to this community because I know this will help me get over the speed bump.  I get so angry with myself when I even think about going back to smoking.  I don't want to smoke.  I don't need to smoke.  It's like bargaining with the devil.  The price is too deep, so the devil is not winning, but I am trying to climb out of that pit.  I am working to make it another smoke free day, so I can put day 26 in highlights on my calendar, which I do each morning that I've won the day before.  Great vivid colors with the number.  I plan on changing my colors from orange/blue to yellow/green when I hit 1 month of freedom.  I look forward to that, which is helping me through this moment as well as coming to this community where I know everyone is rooting for me.  Thanks for being there.

With love,

Michelle

Outcomes