cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ellen just texted

He's in his room but in a whole lot of pain and still too disoriented to push the button on the pain pump.

Tags (1)
22 Replies
Mon2

Thank you praying

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

So glad he made it through. The next 3 days especially, will be hard for him, as expected. Thanks for keeping us on the loop Dale!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Thanks for the update Dale.  How long is he expected to be in the hospital?

0 Kudos

Thanks Dale.

0 Kudos
vanlil

Hugs and more hugs

Lillian (vanlil)

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for passing on the latest, Dale.  Open heart surgery is rough.  Triple, quadruple... - just stop smoking now.  You don't want to have to go there.  Prayers continuing.

0 Kudos
indingrl

No worries God is with you both and I am with you in spirit in Our Lord Jesus faith name and healing blood in us all Ellen please continue to read YOUR bible out loud for WE walk by faith not by sight please remember what God has done just for you Ellen and continue to believe trust and obey that  God is in complete control and please know you Ellen are NOT alone NOT ONE PUFF OVER YOU and please remember we will stay quit TOGETHER I love love love you my beloved Ellen to eternity in Lord Jesus name amen I prayed for y'all! Soft gentle hug for y'all!   

0 Kudos
indingrl

Thank you my beloved Dale for keeping us posted and please pass my message to Ellen Thanks again I love you Dale and thanks for sharing that celebration in your area God willing it will be FUN!

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Sending healing prayers....

0 Kudos