cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!   Now it’s the down side of the week!!!!!!  AA and prayer meeting were a good time yesterday.  

How is everyone doing on hell month?  The first month is very difficult;  then it starts to get better!!!!!!  In no time you will be enjoying life to the full!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!   You can do it!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

7 Replies
MarilynH

Good morning Mike, this month is pretty much over now thank goodness it's been a crazy January of total extremes of temps and mixed bag of weather all month but we're all a down hill slide towards Spring at least I'll say that to make us feel better but seriously January hasn't been too bad, have a super fantastic Thursday Mike saying yes to N.O.P.E and vigilance.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

A very happy good morning to you, Mike!

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

Good morning! Happy to have my first month over and done with  And the sun is out at the moment

indingrl

Great afternoon to you Mike!!!! Awe I had an assigment for MY Alanon program entered in November 5, 1986 and still applying these 12 spiritual ideas on ME only. I did steps inventory for ME today with reading and study and applying these steps 1-12 took ME 6 hours and 24 minutes of intense searching improvement progress and acceptance of myself. Yearly cleaning is good when over! Thank you for letting ME share and glad your AA and prayer mtg went well for you Mike! A great afternoon... question ...yesterday asked and today what does Namaste mean? Is it your nickname or is it nicotine recovery meaning ???Please explain for I am ignorant of word lingo! Thank you for your mercy and understanding! 

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

Namaste means I bow to the Spirit in you.  I am glad your inventory went well.  Have a good night.

0 Kudos
indingrl

Awe thanks Mike for answering and thanks for you!  

0 Kudos
Strudel

Hi there Mike! 

0 Kudos