cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sharon110

4 Years, 6 months free

Checking in to look at my wonderful stats, and give support if needed. The EX community is what helped me quit and kept me successful. I have a lot to be thankful for. I do not even think about cigarettes anymore, the desire has been gone for a very long time. I struggled for awhile, but stick through the roughness, the light is there.

All my best!

Sharon - Quit 7/2013

13 Replies

Big Congratulations!

indingrl

CONGRATS SHARON!!!! Great job FOUR YEARS AND SIX MONTHS!!!! Keep on keeping on and thank you for helping ME to REMAIN grateful and hope filled by your blog celebrating YOUR NICOTINE FREEDOM!!!! Go Sharon! Not one puff over me and WE will stay quit TOGETHER no matter what please keep coming back I need your wisdom experience on living one day at a time in joy hope and peace in love for remembering what God has done for you Sharon please stop in more and more in Lord Jesus name amen please take what helps and let go of the rest to be helpful is my only aim! 

Giulia

"the light is there."  You are part of that light!  Keep on shining!

sharon110

You helped me more than you will ever know.....

0 Kudos
Giulia

What a lovely thing to say.  Warms my heart.  Thanks.

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations and thanks for the encouragement. 

Strudel

Way to go - congrats to you! 

Mandolinrain

Good to see you!

Congrats and don't be a stranger

mivida2018

Hi!!!!!!! Congratulations. I only have a question I am going on 3 months since I quit but sometimes I feel so sad and I think is not going  to happen. Did you ever felt that way. Did you feel sad sometimes. just to know what to expect. But on the other hand  I am Glad I haven't smoke and 3 months. I hope one day I can post Hey!!!!!!!!!!! I am 3 years or 4, or 5, but very Happy for you.

0 Kudos