cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

Prayer Page for indingrl.01.06.2011

I am creating this page for anyone and everyone to post a prayer for Diane Joy indingrl‌, her daughter and her family.  Please feel free to add your own prayers for them in these extremely difficult times.

Father God, I come before you this morning with a heavy heart for some of your children.  Diane Joy and her family are in desperate times, especially her daughter.  You have lifted her daughter from the coma by your powerful grace and abundant love.  You have breathed life back into her.  You have stayed by Diane Joy's family steadfast during this traumatic event and shown your ever lasting love for them.  Diane Joy has stayed steadfast in her love for you with her prayers and faith.  You have heard all of our prayers and have brought her daughter out of the darkness.  Please stay by the side of the family and wrap them in your love at all times.  Be in her daughter as she learns how to do things again, she is but a baby at this time.  Like a baby in faith give her the strength, love, encouragement, and heart to want to continue her healing journey.  Continue to hold Diane Joy in your loving arms and be with her every second of each day as she holds tight to you during this time of both joy and grief.  Joy that her daughter is alive and awake but grieving that her child must relearn how to do everything as if newly born.  Let her daughter BE newly born in You.  Let her see you and show her that you will be with her every step of the way.  I lift this family to you in prayer for by your grace they can continue to heal.  Each one of them has been affected by this event and trying times so please bless each and every one of them and give them the strength to continue each day.  In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray for this family.  Amen.

Jullie

Tags (1)
24 Replies
Tabbiekat

Sending prayers of comfort and healing

0 Kudos
vanlil

I am sending the "light" of comfort and peace.  

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Knee mail continuing to be sent.

Nancy

0 Kudos
elvan

Prayers continuing for Diane Joy and her family,  she is an incredibly powerful woman and an example of how a person can survive ANYTHING.

Love to you indingrl

Ellen

0 Kudos

Continued daily prayers for Diane Joy indingrl and for her Family, most especially for her Daughter! I join this prayer with Joy in Your Will, Lord, and with confidence in your Comfort through Your Son who suffered all, who knows all our tribulations. Sending loving agape Hugs for my Sister in Christ. May she always trust in your eternal Love and Mercy!

Thank You, Julie!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Thoughts and prayers.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Prayers are continuing to go up! 

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Diana Joy,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

-Michelle

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

I will continue my prayers for her. 

0 Kudos