Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jojok69

Involved

0 Kudos
26 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Welcome!

You've taken the first step by writing a blog.  Read, respond, read some more, respond some more.  Take your time; figure out one thing, then move on to the next.  This might help you navigate the site:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions 

As you are new here, I think you might find this blog and its responses helpful:  For Our New Years' Quitters (and community members, too).

I'm glad you are here; we can help!  Let us know a bit about yourself - your smoking history, the quit aid you plan to use, if any, your quit date (if you have made one).

Nancy

0 Kudos
Jojok69

Thank you,so basically blog ,and follow others discussions?

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Welcome to Ex. To get involved here, first start by introducing yourself a little--your quit story or your desire to quit. Comment and blog as you wish.  

0 Kudos
Jojok69

Thank you !

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

To begin  - absolutely!  When you are comfortable with that, try looking around  You might click on someone's avatar (picture), get to their page and click on "Content" and you can find all the blogs they wrote, or under "Actions" there you can send them a private message. The red box with the bell in it in the top right corner shows the number of inbox messages you have.  Just spend some time looking around!  You'll get the hang of it!

0 Kudos
Jojok69

Thank you !

0 Kudos
elvan

Welcome to EX, I agree with YoungAtHeart‌ that you have taken a big step in writing a blog.  I am not sure how active the Indiana Quitters group...I know there are EXers who are from Indiana.  Please read the blog that Nancy recommended...particularly the New Year's Quitters.  It has a lot of helpful information.  You might also try to read the conversation posted by roller831‌ specifically for newbies...https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/17127-new-quitters-check-in   The best things you can do include lots of reading and education about this addiction, staying close to the site...I recommend taking the Daily Pledge and riding the Freedom Train every day, both are at the top of the page under "Celebrations and Events".  Read blogs, comment, blog, ask questions, pay attention to advice from fellow exers...remember that we are all on the same journey and that it is one day at a time, we all had day one and we all have been where you are.

Again, welcome.

Ellen

Jojok69

Thank you for the welcome and help in navigating this site !

0 Kudos
elvan

Jojok69‌ You are very welcome.  We ALL want you to be successful...that is part of the beauty of this place.

Ellen