MichelleDiane

Day 19

Discussion created by MichelleDiane on Jan 19, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 20, 2018 by MichelleDiane

Good morning to all.  I am not happy about this number (19).   It shouldn't interfere with my quit, but I woke up today a little uneasy.  Subconsciously I think I am thinking about how this time last year I threw my quit in the trash.  I have been working on myself, not just being smoke free, but enjoying life.  Exploring triggers and solutions, breathing deep, and staying very close to this site.  I have received so much support and some laughs (which we know laughter is the best medicine).  

My efforts shouldn't be thwarted by the nasty little voice in my head saying, "I dare you to take one more day".  I am going to push through this and be smoke free because I choose to be and not because I need to prove anything to a little voice that does not deserve my time.  I've given it way too much time as it is.

Thanks for listening and your continued support.  This community means a great deal to me.  Thanks to the Elders and all the other wonderful ex-community friends.  Here's to number 19.

Warmest regards,

Michelle

Outcomes