cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!  I maybe getting up later because the neighbor complained.  He couldn’t sleep.  I am trying to be quiet in the morning.

Well I am not going to smoke over it!!!!!!  Now as I interact, I no longer need to lite up over every problem.  I sure use to.  Stay with it!!!!!!  You will overcome!!!!!   Namaste        

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
Mandolinrain

So true mikecity...thats an understatement for me. One of the biggest paybacks in fact...that I don't feel the NEED to smoke after every little thing that life throws my way. Have a wonderful day! In fact, I love I don't desire to smoke PERIOD anymore

Missy

elvan

Missed morning, again, Mike.  Have a great day!  

indingrl

Joy filled for you Mike on this tuesday i too have a neighbor who is loud and cursing and fights in hallway with her sugar daddy

thats what she calls him and but for the grace of God she goes out to smoke every

half hour to forty minutes and her little boy screams and the baby is crying at the tops of its lungs she yells at them they quiet and slams the door and goes to use nicotine... I to thank God to REMAIN quit and grateful with you. Thank you Mike keep on keeping on .

0 Kudos