cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!  The day of rest is here again.  Yesterday I went to the mall and got a pair of sweatpants.  They fit fine.  

We are rid of nicotine addiction!!!!!!  That’s something to celebrate!!!!!!!   It was not easy getting today;  nicotine free!!!!!!!  Stand strong!!!!!!  You have conquered.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
indingrl

Good Sunday today to you Mike. Yes WE are free from nicotine and so happy for you finding sweat pants for yoga you go to. Thank you for helping me REMAIN quit and grateful to God for that and for your morning blogs they save MY quit these pass few days I LOOK for your blog lije a woman dieing of thirst!!!!!!!! please know I prayed for you Mike for God to bless you double for the hope you give ME to REMAIN QUIT NO MATTER WHAT in our Lord Jesus name amen God bless you MY beloved brother Mike!!!!!! Amen

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning Mike!

0 Kudos
elvan

Happy Sunday, Mike...way past morning but I am moving a little slowly today.  Sun is out but temperature is only in the 20's!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hi Mike.  I haven't dropped in for a while and just wanted to say Happy Sunday - now nicotine free  Monday to you.

0 Kudos