cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Happy Caturday

Happy   #Caturday

This is Mr and Mrs Clert. (Bert & Clara).  They were pretty much abandon by my daughter Kelly.  She promised she would not leave them forever with me.   That was 5 yrs ago when she moved to the planet Australia and got married to a wonderful man.
She visited on Christmas this year.  She was upset they didnt know her?  Really!  Seriously!  LOL
I adore the Clerts.  So anyway Happy Happy Saturday everyone.
034.JPG
Have any Caturday pics for Saturday ?

P.S.  She will prob never take them back to her planet.  They would have to be quarantined for a month, and very expensive.   So I guess me and hubby own  2 beautiful babies. ❤️

Tags (1)
11 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Lucky you!  Sometimes surprises are best presents !!!!

😉

indingrl

Cool thanks for sharing

anaussiemom

Happy Saurday Everyone ! 

0 Kudos
Laurarutledge

When I was in college in Chicago, I was given a kitten by a friend, and when I’d visit my mom in the country in Wisconsin, I’d take my little kitten with me. Well, turns out even as a wee little thing, she was a great mouser. First night she spent in my mothers house, she killed several mice - much to my chagrin. After that weekend, mom would always ask if I would bring her back for another visit. Afree college, mom kept one of my cat’s kittens, and has been a cat lover ever since.

We have 2 dogs and 4 cats now. My husband rescued three kittens who’d been abandoned by their mother before they were old enough to care for themselves. Our other cat is 14 now. 

Strudel

IMG_2070.JPG

They are so cute! Happy Caturday to you too! Here are my 2 - Tootsie and Holly.

Laurarutledge

Those are two beautiful kitties! Here’s my oldest, we call her fat cat, but her name is actually Sam. She was rescued from a rock quarry when she was so young, we couldn’t tell what sex she was, so we gave her a neutral name - lol.

1E330F08-C425-4906-855A-33A0060C3696.jpeg

And this is one of our rescued kittens, Scooby, this one and his two sisters were born in our shed, and then abandoned by their mother, so my husband began feeding them. He’s a sucker for pets! One of his best traits.

5182EA88-625D-4305-803A-6069171D782A.jpeg

MarilynH

I posted a pic of my 14 yr old Samantha Digger Jane Hartley but it disappeared so I'll try again, we've had her since she was 6 wks old, happy Caturday from Samantha and I.

20170329_075810.jpg

elvan

I wasn't on here much yesterday because I had to work.  I have two indoor cats, Binx and Bijou..Bijou is the "blonde" and is a female, Binx is a male.  We also have Pesci, a feral cat who shelters in the basement, the indoor cats are 3, we adopted him from a shelter and her from a feral cat rescue.  Pesci has been at our house for nine years...he went through our house fire, the demolition, and the rebuild, all the while sheltering in a shed out back.  

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_1064 (1).JPG

Pesci lets my husband and I pet him and I flea comb him regularly but would never dare to pick him up.  We have trapped him to have him neutered and to keep his shots up to date.

YoungAtHeart

What a GOOD mama you are!