What are 3 good things that brought you joy today ?
I watched Grey's too. Holey goodness, interesting ending... 10 miles on bike Wowza. Amazing. Glad you dont have the flu. Oh and where a brighter clothes...when shopping eek.
My wife coming home from work, taking her out to dinner. And putting out my last cigarette and joining the others on the smoke free playground after screwing up for 4 months.
1. Not smoking
2. Playing with my pets
3. Getting inspired to start drawing regularly again
It's 4:30 in the morning so I don't have any joys for the day yet except a large cup of life called cappuccino, so my 3 joys on Friday were:
1. It was 55 degrees outside!
2. My cats were all in the mood to lay on mommie at some point during the day/evening.
3. Coloring in my new F.U.I.C! book.
If I could list 4 I would add having God by my side and you all in my prayers.
76 JOY FILLED days of freedom!!
List as many as you wish Congratulations on 76 quit days.
Okay so here it goes...
1) Opening my eyes for a new day
2) Breathing without wheezing
3) Enjoying my family
(More joys than I can count and more to discover)
Saturday 1/13/20181. It was a new day.
2. No drama in the family, always wonderful.
3. Ordered the Book by Alan Carr "Stop Smoking".
My 3 Joys for Sunday 1/14/2018
1. sleeping in for a change
2. Grocery shopped with hubby excited he had input today ( he was starving) I enjoyed his ideas for the week.
3.Facetime chatting with 6ys. old granddaughter. Nothing better than being set straight about reading; she said grocery isn't a big word" but reading it can be hard" Loved that!~ *giggles to myself.
Waking up to see a new day.
Enjoyed the sermon and fellowship at church
Enjoyed quality time with my dad.
One more: ...."I lost my Up3 tracker and found it".
A very nice day.
Okay. I'll join in.
1) Actually having hot coffee (husband usually forgets to keep the pot on)
2) Going to a local theatre club with my family
3) Not smoking (yay)
1. Waking up to my dog snuggled up against me.
2. Having chocolates in the cabinet to eat! Heaven!
3. Having a smoke free morning - only a small craving for a split second
1. Went to watch my grandson sign up for college and college football!! Thrilled for him.
2. Seen baby (granddaughter) Charleigh girl, only 1 but, she is so ready for Hollywood.3. Cranberry chicken and rice for dinner yum. So easy just a crock pot away.
Exercise, going to lunch with some buddies, knowing I'm back at work!
Snuggling with one of the cats this morning...before she knew I LIKED it. Doing my 10 miles on the bike, eating a huge bowl of chili that I made last night. It was wonderful, if I do say so myself and I DO.
My 3 Joys, Today. Wednesday 1/172018
1. I quit. Done smoking early quit date. Very ready.2. finding strength here.3.Listening to my hubby call our giraffe size dog", up to snuggle with him in our bed". The man who insisted he would never sleep with animals. Now sleeps with 2 cats, dog, and me. <3
My three joys today.
You are the sweetest person dear elvan Ellen, and being very loved today, for me today you are numbers 1,2, and 3!
2) New friendships (yes all of you)
3) New improved attitude
Thursday 1/18/2018.1.I woke up to face a new day. My dog was very ill..He's all good now thank you God.2. Went to a relaxation friend; it was so needed.3. made biscuits and gravy for dinner. A yummy fattening comfort food. very spicy sausage..my fav!! My three joys today.
My three joys today...
1) I made it through the grocery store without smacking an elderly woman who ran her cart into my back. I have real issues with carts these days.
2) I did my 10 miles on the bike faster than usual and I made it.
3) I am looking forward to Grey's Anatomy tonight so I will sign off early.
4) Have to add one...I don't have the flu!
elvan, Cops tend to frown on smacking elderly women, even when they deserve it - lol.
Thanks for the laugh Laurarutledge. I was so not expecting that. You made my night
1. My son and his son were in a car accident this afternoon. They are BOTH okay.
2. Hubby and I are healthy
3. I don't have to get up extra early in the morning. I get to sleep in
oh no...not again????
I need to edit?? that ^^^^ dont know how ugh.
Retrieving data ...