cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Give and get support around quitting

angel51859

It's easier than you think πŸ˜ƒ

Hi everyone ! It's been awhile since I have been here! I am very proud to say I am still smoke free! Since 1/1/11 . At the stroke of midnight on 12/31/10 I smoked my last cigarette! That New year's Eve I decided I would try to stop smoking a day at a time! If you knew how I smoked you would never believe I am still smoke free today! I used a very simple approach One day at a time! And I chose to do this to be healthier and feel better! I used to tell myself if I smoke I have to start all over again! And why would I do that to myself?? As the days months and years have accumulated  I still feel the same way . On occasion I have an urge after a meal , but mostly I do not! I have to much time to self destruct ! I share will all of you because it is as easy as you want it to be . Make a choice that it's not hard to do but self caring to do!

Love & kisses

Angel

4 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Is it "Old Home Week" and nobody told me???  First misty_dawn  and LouiseR  and now angel51859!  I am so happy to see you all here.  Won't you stay and help the influx of newly quit with us? 

I understand if life prevents - but do know I have been happy to see you and know you all are still smoke free and going strong!

Nancy

0 Kudos
elvan

Really...it MUST be old home week...I already told you that it was good to hear from you but please let me say it again.

Ellen

0 Kudos
indingrl

Congrats Angel keep on keeping on in Jesus name amen please take what helps and let go of the rest to be helpful is MY only aim! Yahoooooo for you Angel and I am truly joy filled for you Angel and thank you for coming back and sharing and  helping ME remain nicotine FREE with you and TOGETHER we STAY QUIT one day at a time HOORAY FOR JESUS.

0 Kudos
angel51859

I am so happy you are smoke free as well   blessings to you!

Angel xo

0 Kudos