cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Directions

I 'm sure there are many tutorials on how to except friends and such.  I'm not having an easy time accepting new friends, comments on here. I am really not literate in navigation here.  It's usually a slow process for me, and hands on understanding of what I'm actually doing correctly.  If your following me great!  If I nixed you, its a complete opposite of what I was trying to accomplish.  ❤️

#Learning, New, Hands on girl.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
YoungAtHeart

You might find this blog, written by Giulia‌, to be helpful:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions   So that you don't become overwhelmed, perhaps just search for what you want to do right now, figure that out, and then try to figure out something else when you are ready.  There are also plenty of instructions under "Community Help". located  in the top right corner. Just click on stuff as you want to figure it out.  I STILL don't know it all - but I know enough to do what I want to do!

Nancy

elvan

I don't know how to utilize all of the bells and whistles on this site but I get around enough to feel as though I am participating...I feel as though it is not absolutely necessary to know how to do everything.  I take the Daily Pledge every morning and I ride the Freedom Train, you can find both at the top of the page under Celebrations and Events.  That gets me started and I just keep going from there.  I check my inbox...that's the dark red tab on the top with the white bell in it.  You can choose who you want to follow and when you want to get notifications...absolutely do as YoungAtHeart‌ suggested because Giulia‌ gave a thorough tutorial.  

In any event, you are doing great!

Ellen

Giulia

There is no "friending" on here.  But something similar is to follow someone.  Which you can do simply by going to anyone's page and clicking on the FOLLOW link to the right of their name.

pastedImage_1.png

Or you can simply hover over their avatar (in a blog or response) and a popup will present with the option to Follow or to Message.  Messages are private.

If I can help get you around the place, give a holler (message me).

Jennifer-Quit

If there is  anything specific that you need to know about this site - just ask.  We are here to help if we can.  Practice, practice, practice - don't be afraid to click on things to see where they lead.  The link Nancy provided about will be a big help.