cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Bree19

I'll be smoking today

SMOKING HOT!!

Always wanted to title a blog this way. Sorreeeee!!!!!

FYI

https://kemptonexpress.co.za/163914/alert-weather-service-issues-warning-heatwave/

https://www.enca.com/weather/heatwave-to-continue-throughout-weekend

To all my EX buddies. I’m really sorry you are all freezing and in the grip of the cyclone bomb (I could use some of that cold right about now). I’m getting out of the house now and into the pool with a bottle of iced water and lots of sunblock. Won’t be indoors and “on site” again till late tonight.

Stay warm. Stay safe. Stay inside.

Did you know?....

Heatwaves kill more Americans than other natural disasters such as floods, lightning, tornadoes and hurricanes.

Bree

22 Replies
susan_m

Bree, I'm so jealous!!  Enjoy your day in the pool!

Interesting fact about heat waves, thanks for sharing that!

susan_m

Wait, let me correct that. I'm jealous that it's summer, not of that heat wave.  Yowza!  Stay safe and hydrated!!  

indingrl

You are so blessed enjoy your sun bathing ans dip in the pool i will TRY not tobe jealous love you Bree and NOT ONE PUFF OVER YOU  or pool or sun love love love you anyway' gentle hug n kiss on each cheek bree.

MarilynH

You say Sorreeeee!!!!!! I say that you're forgiven as long as you take several swims for Me Okie Dokie  Have fun Bree you deserve it my friend and Fellow Exer you totally rock and I didn't know that about heat waves wow xo .

elvan

Very funny Bree19‌ I am trying to get ready for work and I saw that and yelled WHAT????  You are a bit of a stinker today, my friend, enjoy that heat, it is FREEEEEZING here!

XOXO,

Ellen

Hahaha. Stinker

Jennifer-Quit

I love summertime!  I am envious of your pool time - have fun!

YoungAtHeart

I'm actually NOT jealous - although greatly amused by your title!!!!  That is TOO hot, even for me.  The pool water starts to feel more like a bathtub in those temps!

Stay cool (and smokin' hot!!!)

😉

25C that's 77F. That's a winter afternoon for California.  🙂