cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

OK, For Today Only, We're Tossing Out The 6% Rule. :-)

This Year, Instead Of The Statistical 6% Success Rate At One Year Quit,  We're Going For 100% Success Rate For Those Starting Their Quits In January.

Sign Here____________________________________________________

Okay Now!

Don't Smoke!  Be A Winner!

Save Your Health, "Eat Your Dinner."  🙂

(One more thing to remember)

"If You've Quit And You're Still Smoking

You're Doing It Wrong."

Just Follow The Bear  🙂

[video]

8 Replies
c2q

LOL for the new year! I seriously like the 100% SUCCESS club. I think you're onto something here, Dale. I just read that only 8% of people who make New Year's resolutions keep them for a year.  Sounds a lot like the 6% Club, doesn't it? People fail at resolutions for the same reasons that most quits fail - 

I join the 100% Success club by promising to join in on the BIGGEST BLOW-OUT that EX has ever seen for those who accept and make this challenge! See you at the finish line.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

hahhahahahahah!  Thanks for the chuckle!

I'm already a member, but I will renew mine with you!

Nancy

0 Kudos
shashort

Haha loved the blog and I love the 100% success.  Although I am in the 6% club I renew my vows to stay smoke free.

0 Kudos
elvan

Love the video and I am thrilled to sign that pledge...I already joined the 6% club but I LOVE the 100% Club!

Happy New Year, Dale.

I LOVED the last sunrises of 2017 that you posted...they were beautiful.

Hugs,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Giulia

Not signing.  Not starting my quit.  Did that 11 yrs, 10 months, 1 hour and 47 minutes ago.  And I sure as hell don't want to follow that bear!  lol

Roller831

I like the 100% success rate but there is no way I am signing since I have absolutely no intention of quitting (again) in January.  I WILL hit the 100%/6% club this year! 

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I am happy to be entering year number 3 (in Feb.) but I will make a commitment again to not smoke in the year 2018 ! Quitting smoking was one of the best decisions I ever made it is great to be free I Thank God and I will be  forever gratful to Ex and all of it's members !

Daniela2016

I like the new 100% Club, but honestly Dale, you made me re-think the decision to join the gym...

I think I'll stick with walking outside, after all is already 42 degrees this morning!