cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Stop by the Freedom Train for the last time this year !!!

Since we don't have a bonfire going for New Years, I thought it would be fun to state how many cigarettes we haven't smoked and how much we saved in dollars this year on the last day of the Freedom Train, https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/12/30/freedom-train-12302... 

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!

31903562446_411fcd187e_b.jpg

Tags (1)
8 Replies
Bree19

Good idea Lori!

7698 cigarettes not smoked since February this year!  I don't check my stats often so this was a good idea to look back on "the year that was" and what I've achieved in 10 months!

Happy New Year everyone!

Hugs

Bree

indingrl

Thank you for new years eve ride in 2017!

MarilynH

Thanks to all the conductors and the awesome Freedom Trains that you kept on the track's throughout the year for all of us to board and for picking us up EXtra early or EXtra late and always having a great spread of food, coffee, great conducting and all of you do it out of the goodness of your hearts, I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart and say thank you for 2017 but goodbye and hello to 2018 with N.O.P.E and vigilance we'll continue stacking up your precious DOF. Mark, Mason and I wish each and everyone of you a very Happy New Year and here's to a great 2018.

FB_IMG_1514756683242.jpg

MarilynH

Thanks Lori, that's a fantastic idea, for me at 1,266 Smokefree days not smoking 30 cigarettes a day is 37,980 that I'd happily throw into the bonfire , Happy 2018 everyone.

Mandolinrain

Hey gang, well I am not good at math, but I used to smoke 15-20 a day. I am 1215 days quit..

so whatever that is. Happy New Year Lori and everyone! We just got home from a get together awhile ago. It’s like 3 below zero and we are staying home. Sipping on Baileys in coffee now, but I doubt we are awake when the ball drops. 

Happy New Year!

MarilynH

15 ×1215 =18,225 Wow 20×1215=24,300 Wowser Missy yay for all of us Exers, yay for Smokefree living. Mandolinrain Happy 2018.

Mandolinrain

Haha, thanks sweetie.....my bran and math do not mix, lol

elvan

Okay...I smoked different amounts at different times in my life but I usually average it to a pack a day because there were many years when I smoked a pack and a half and the last year or so, I couldn't smoke more than half a pack.  I have been quit for 1442 days, that is 28,840 cigarettes I did not smoke.  I spent about $80 a month on cigarettes so I have saved about $4,000 in the 47 months since I quit.  

Happy New Year everyone!

Ellen