Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Baby boy born!

Hi all — I’ve been meaning to post for a while to let you know my little boy, Oliver Zev, was born on November 18 at a healthy 7 lbs. We are enjoying each other tremendously so far (and even occasionally sleeping)!

here are a few of the hundreds of pictures we’ve taken so far  

hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and enjoy a lovely Christmas weekend!

Megan, Product Lead for EX
14 Replies

So precious! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

Adorable! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! December babies are the best! 

Congratulations!

What A Joy!

Merry Christmas

YoungAtHeart

SO happy for you all!  Congratulations!

Nancy

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mandolinrain

Congrats and what an extra special blessing for you this year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Seriously?  (couldn't resist - it looks like the second picture you posted.  lol)

https://www.yourpetspace.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/FCGquestioningdog.jpg 

Oh how WONDERFUL!!!!   Congratulations Megan and Dad!  

Merry First Christmas OLIVER ZEV  and Mom and Dad too!  (Hope you get some sleep!)

We'll be waiting for a few more of those hundreds of pictures you've taken......

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you!! 

Megan, Product Lead for EX
0 Kudos
elvan

Megan, Congratulations to you and your husband and that BEAUTIFUL little boy!  What a magical Holiday season this has to be for you.  I am so happy for you, I LOVE the name.  

Merry Christmas,

Ellen