Christmas Tree!

A pretty tree to brighten any room.

Blinking Christmas Tree.gif

Or blind you, one of the two!

Julie

56  DOF

24 Replies
Daniela2016

Thank you Julie, and here is Santa, he'll stop by your tree tonight!

Image result for mos craciun
YoungAtHeart

Julie,

Or how about THIS one?

I have only one question:  Why?

🙂

Daniela2016

YoungAtHeart‌, I have heard on the radio even big shopping centers are now decorating this way, but I am with you on this one, WHY?

0 Kudos

To each his/her own!

Peanuts a charlie brown christmas warner bros tv season clip art

This is the kind of thing I grew up with! Uggghhhh!

elvan

Thomas3.20.2010‌ YUCK!  Sorry but YUCK.

Doesn't exactly bring back a nostalgia, huh?

0 Kudos
elvan

Thomas3.20.2010‌  I remember when my mother eyed one of those sort of longingly and all five of us kids just about went through the roof.  She DID insist that the tinsel had to be hung one strand at a time from the inside of the tree to the outside of the tree.  That started in the early 60's...we had "perfect" trees and cats filled with tinsel.  I don't use tinsel, I HATE it.  

My oldest daughter asked me what my color scheme for my tree is this year...I said, color scheme?  She said "Everyone has a color scheme"...I said, "Who ARE you?"  I have blue lights on the outside of the house because it is my favorite color but the inside tree is every color I could find and every silly ornament that we could fit on its small branches.  I LOVE it.  My son and his wife are trying a living tree that they hope to keep alive in their house for years to come.  They have three wild cats and a dog, I do not see a good outcome here.

XOXOXO,

Ellen

Daniela2016

Isn't that funny Thomas, blue is my favorite color too, and we are born under the same sign.  And maybe is not so funny, our stone is Blue topaz

And to me, the Christmas tree I grew up with had very few decorations, apples and oranges were so rare that we were using matching sticks to be able to hang them in the tree as decorations, and our moms made sugar candies, we were wrapping them, and made them into decorations too...we were saving all kind of pretty papers from a year to another to make them into something like this: