cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Bookmarks and sharing them ?

Okay I admit....my computer skills are, errrrrr, lacking.....ALOT, lol. If it was not for all of you and this site, I would rarely be on the computer. Period. Im not even on FB, whats that tell yens???? HAHAHA

I would like to know HOW to share something in a reply that I have bookmarked?

Anyone? I will look in morning and see if anyone has an answer for me

Sweet Dreams everyone ......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I should go exercise or something, but my body says noooooooooooooo. Time to hit the hay, I am an early to bed , early riser  exercise in morning

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Open the blog - click on share - just under your avatar

Capture.PNG

and type in the username of the person that you want to share with. And click on share

Capture.PNG

YoungAtHeart

I'm not on FB, either - nor do I tweet or snap or ANY of that stuff ---- kinda' difficult to do, anyway, when you have a flip phone!

😉

Mandolinrain

will that way make the link visible in the blog that your responding too or send as a private message?

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

It is sent as a PM I think.  I will send you a test.

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

nope...didnt work

0 Kudos

sent you a message.  I do it one of two ways.  1) go to your bookmarks, right click on the one you want to share, copy link and paste it on the reply.  2) open up the blog from your bookmarks, click once on the address bar (https:// blah blah) so that it's highlighted, right click, copy and paste onto the reply.  Right clicking will become your friend and is a great shortcut

Mandolinrain

Thank you computer wizard, lol....I will try these when I get back. Gotta go run errands

Sandy-9-17-17

Mandolinrain‌ and crazymama_Lori     PC 101   I love this!