cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

susan_m

Is it just us?

Surely it's not just my family...... or is it?

Maggy arrived home from her study abroad trip last night. Yay!  She and her younger sister made a breakfast-in-PJs run to Chic-fil-A at 6 am this morning.  

Everbody does this, right?  Right?!!!!

20171221_065820.jpg

37 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

What gorgeous  daughters!  I know that you are happy to all be together for the holidays!  I am barely move at 6 AM....but now I am craving Chic-fil-A

0 Kudos
susan_m

Thank you! They're a blessing, even at 6 am when they're all giggly and silly.   

minihorses

Yeah, me too! Never had their breakfast but if it's half as good as the rest of the menu count me in, but I won't go in PJs even if they are just sweats. 

Posamari

Beautiful daughter's and not strange! When my daughters returned from abroad their first stop was always Chipotle! 

susan_m

I don't blame them!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Not just for BREAKFAST!  Young folks go out in their PJ's all day long!!!  I am afraid if I go out like that they will try to find which nursing home from which I escaped!!!

😉

Lovely, lovely daughters - and I KNOW you will enjoy them this holiday!!!

susan_m

I'm with you, Nancy. I couldn't pull this off if I wore Chanel pajamas. 

This morning will turn into one of those "life long" memories for them, I think. 

Sandy-9-17-17

This is pretty normal now a days!  I wore my flannel bottoms to my colonoscopy!  Who cares as long as you look decent!    Bet you're glad both girls are home!  Merry Christmas!

0 Kudos
susan_m

I am, indeed, and Merry Christmas to you as well. 

BTW, pjs are totally appropriate for a colonoscopy trip!