cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!  My back is acting up again.  I hope it’s better for Christmas.  I have been doing the physical therapy exercises.

Isn’t it great that no matter wheather things are good or adverse, we do not have to light up!!!!!!!!  My back hurts but I’m not going to smoke over it!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I would check with your Physical Therapist before you start doing yoga, too.  My guy didn't want me to get back to it until he thought I was ready

Thanks for your daily messages!

Nancy

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike, if your back is hurting, you might want to cut back on some of the exercises for a while, you might also try ice alternating with heat.  I have a really severe scoliosis and there are times when I simply cannot do some of my exercises because of pain.  Pain is a signal...don't try to push past it.  I agree with Nancy that you might want to contact your physical therapist. 

Yes, it is wonderful that we do not have to smoke over ANYTHING.

Ellen

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hi Mike,

I agree with Nancy and Ellen - I pulled a muscle in my back a few months ago and had to suspend my practice.  It was wonderful to return to it pain-free.

Namaste!

0 Kudos