rollercoaster831

In-Betweeners Weekly Check In - 12/11/2017

Discussion created by rollercoaster831 Champion on Dec 11, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 21, 2017 by elvan

Hello, In-Betweeners!  I will be posting this discussion every Monday to offer encouragement and camaraderie to those in-betweeners; basically months 5 to 12 of a quit.  Regardless of how long you've been quit, anyone who likes the conversation and wants to offer support is welcome to participate!

We are happy if you just stop by to say hi and let us know you are still with us!  Feel free to offer up ideas on topic question and I will include them in next week’s post!  Stop by daily or as often as you like!  Don’t forget to post to the Daily Pledge! 

This week’s topic: Relapse Prevention

What is the single most important thing you are doing to prevent a possible relapse?  Do you think you will relapse?  Do you need to prevent it at this point?  Discuss.  Go!

Checking in here will help you get through the in-betweener months and on your way to the first year where you can celebrate being in the 6% Club and graduate to eventually become an Elder!

Please let me know if you are interested in posting the NML or In-betweener Weekly Check In.  I am happy to continue it, share it, or pass it to the nEXt EXer in NML who is ready, willing, and able.

Outcomes