cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonniebee

Anyone else experiencing this problem ?

Lately every time I am typing a comment suddenly I get this " The page is not  responding please reload " then I reload and nine of my comment has been saved and I have to begin again . I just had it happen again and I just couldn't, begin again after losing the entire comment ! 

I am so frustrated is it my kindle or this site ? 

Tags (1)
14 Replies
MarilynH

I don't know much about it but have you tried logging out then log back in, just a thought because I don't have a clue! Maybe a mention to someone like YoungAtHeart‌ or JonesCarpeDiem might be able help, big hug my bonniebee

Deb-EX

No problems here on my computer.. I would try the log out and log back in too! Good Luck.

Sootie

Let Mark know because he may have heard from others. I have not experienced this problem.

No problems here

It is ALWAYS a good idea to compose in a word processor and then copy and paste in here.  I have lost LOTS of blogs and comments by inadvertently hitting "backspace" or something......

That being said, when I lose stuff, I have usually done something to cause it, I think.

Better safe than sorry.

elvan

I had that issue the other day and Mark wanted me to take a screen shot and send it to him but it stopped happening.  I hadn't entered anything though, I couldn't even see blogs.  I ended up signing out, clearing my cache, and restarting my computer.  I don't know what it was about.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

bonniebee‌ this sounds more like an internet connectivity issue than an issue with the site.  Can you connect to the site in another place (Library, Starbucks, friends house) and see if you have the same issue?  If not then it's likely that that your normal internet is having an issue and may need to be looked at.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Posamari

I use a Kindle frequently and have the same 'reload' issue.

Have this issue on other websites also.

Don't have the issue on my desktop.

It's definitely the Kindle.

Sorry to hear that Posamari‌ but thanks for confirming.  I wonder what might be the issue with the Kindle.  

What browser are you using when using the site? Perhaps the Browser is outdated?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team