cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Error Message instead of hovercard

This is occurring more and more frequently.  From my site inbox, OR on the blog itself, when I hover over a member's name the follow error message appears:
It is not a consistent error.  I hovered three separate times and the first two it showed up, the third it didn't but actually popped up the hovercard as it should.  From then on it seems to work correctly for other names.
Tags (1)
8 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I noticed it Thursday morning.  Will be putting in a ticket this evening. Hopefully have it looked at early this week.  Thanks for reporting. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for paying attention.  Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

0 Kudos
TW517

I am so glad you posted this!  I was beginning to think something was wrong with my computer or my mouse.

0 Kudos

And I'm so glad you said that, because I was thinking of simply sending it to Mark in a private message instead of posting it in the community help section.  And THAT folks, is why he keeps telling us to post certain questions here!

Thanks for doing this Giulia‌, I figured it was either my computer or my internet.  I considered taking a screen shot and sending it to Mark but I was hoping it would just stop...it didn't, so thank you.

0 Kudos
Deb-EX

I'm seeing this error too..

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some work was done on this over the weekend. Can you tell me if you see this again?  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Seems to be working all right now.  I'll let you know if it re-occurs.  Thanks.

0 Kudos