cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

1,300!

Cannot believe that I made it this far - but I have and it really feels good. I owe it all to this site and the members here who offered educational information, advise, support, and a virtual shoulder to cry on when needed.  I would not be here today celebrating 1,300 days without you.  Thank you all! To those just beginning - hang in there - it does get better with time!

I don't really want to stir anything up here but wanted to share this with you guys.  I am a bookkeeper for a company that owns and manages apartment communities.  We had to pay a $750 penalty today because one of our property managers used a copyrighted picture on the property's FB page!  I will continue to use pictures and graphics from the web but will search for images that are labeled for reuse.  

6 Replies
elvan

Congratulations, Jennifer, I am so happy for you!  YIKES on the $750 penalty for using a copyrighted image, that's pretty steep.  Thanks for the heads up.

DO have a wonderful celebration of a wonderful quit.

So proud of you.

Love,

Ellen

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

How can you tell if they are labeled for reuse? 

1,300 is HUGE!

Congratulations!

Nancy

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I have to explore more - but this is one way - go to google.com - and search for  "celebration images"  or whatever - then click on images - then tools - then usage rights - then "labeled for reuse".  I hope that these images are legal to use - if not - then I am screwed.......

YoungAtHeart

Cool!  Thanks!  You can get just those that are labeled for reuse (I must admit that most of those are NOT that attractive, though!)  was just copying the source code along with the photo.   I wonder if that is OK, too?

btw -

0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats to you Jennifer! 1,300 is a beautiful number! 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations Jennifer on 1300 days.  That is big.   Thanks for all that you do to help others on this site.  You are a winner and a smart one too. 

0 Kudos