AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can I get drunk

Question asked by Daniela-3-11-2016 on Nov 21, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 23, 2017 by Daniela-3-11-2016

If I mix 2mg Xanax, with 75mg Benedryl and 750ml Zinfandel Rose, can I get drunk?

I had yet another argument with hubby, and  I can hear him snoring through the wall, that's how much he cares.

Is it worth taking verbal abuse (even if they are followed by flowers, perfume, and a beautiful card, it is really worth after 34 years of marriage?

I don't know, I have 1/2 Full haha of Zinfandel (the half full), and I won't go to sleep before I finish it, no matter what.

but I believe one can get drunk on a bottle of wine, right???

Hugs, kisses, and proposals are welcome!

Back to my wine, ha!

But I won"t smoke: 1. I can't get in this state behind a whell (maybe a ride in the neighborhood wouldn't be so bad...here is an idea)

2. I have nowhere particularly to go other than a tobacco store

3. I don't feel the need to smoke, just to drink right now (I know Nancy, I could lose my mind. but I'll take a chance...)

4.  Mom went to sleep crying (because of our argument), I can't make her worry on top of being sad

PS  Is it normal after 34 years of marriage to keep taking verbal abuse, just because my mechanical engineer husband is unable to assembly a swiveling barstool???

Good nigh all and if Santa won't bring me anything, so be it, he can fly back to his home, no hurt feelings here...

Outcomes