Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Egg One Was Laid At 3:24pm

The Embed Video Function Is Down Again.Mark

18 Replies
Tabbiekat

Egg 2 should be here on the 22nd and hopefully we will have two babies hatching on Christmas

elvan

Wow...are there always two?  I don't know anything about them but they certainly are magnificent creatures, So , they hatch about a month later?  She keeps shaking her head, LOL.

I would say 90% of the time there are two eggs. I watch the Washington DC Arboretum on but since Florida is warmer, the cycle starts earlier. Last season, one of the pairs had one unviable egg and a nest in Tennessee had 3 but the biggest one ate the smallest. It's a cruel world but it goes with nature.

Live Washington DC Bald Eagle Cam 

that's my favorite.

Here's a 5 minute review of last season that's fascinating.

DC Eagle Cam 2017 Season Review - YouTube 

0 Kudos
Tabbiekat

The recap was awesome thank you. I will say it is a good thing I quit smoking now I can check up on the Eagles more often

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007 wrote:

I would say 90% of the time there are two eggs. I watch the Washington DC Arboretum on but since Florida is warmer, the cycle starts earlier. Last season, one of the pairs had one unviable egg and a nest in Tennessee had 3 but the biggest one ate the smallest. It's a cruel world but it goes with nature.

Live Washington DC Bald Eagle Cam 

that's my favorite.

Here's a 5 minute review of last season that's fascinating.

DC Eagle Cam 2017 Season Review - YouTube 

JonesCarpeDiem

Looks to be working again.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Tabbiekat

Normally the eggs hatch 35 days after the first one arrives. Two are the normal, one is uncommon and 3 is rare. The parents shake their heads to rid get the bugs/flies/gnats off them. It's warm in FL

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks JonesCarpeDiem‌ Will look into it.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thanks. I never know if it's my computer or the site.  🙂

AEF NEFL Romeo & Juliet Differences | Flickr 

0 Kudos