AnsweredAssumed Answered

Shortness of breath

Question asked by minihorses on Nov 19, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 19, 2017 by elvan

For the last week I have had major nausea, weakness, and reflux. I thought at first it was food poisoning. I had made egg salad with from eggs I had hard boiled about three days before. They smelled OK but after taking two bites I spit it out because I think they were rancid. We all thought it was food poisoning. Two days ago I started having my  body shake so noticeably that my family is making me lay down, my sternum hurts and I can't take a full breath. Thought it was the chantix but I've been on it for nearly 2 months with no problems. I'm just wondering if anyone had shortness of breath during their process of quitting? I know I should go to the emergency room but I really cant afford it at $500 just to walk in the door and more $ for any treatment I need, and I don't want to sit there for 4 hours before being seen. I know that's what most of you will say to do and you're more than likely right, but I was just wondering if anyone else had these symptoms. You all are not only my quit supporters you are compassionate, loving people and I know you can help me figure out what to do next (besides the ER if there's another cause).

Julie   21 DOF. 

Outcomes