cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

won't be here as much anymore

I just want all of you Ex'ers to know  how much I care for you ,how much I appreciate you, and how much you have helped me for  these past 1,009 days .

I lost my nice HP laptop last week in an argument with my friend She hit it with her fist very hard 3 times and broke the screen I was so angry I dropped it on the floor because I was tempted to throw it at her . I almost smoked over it but overcame the temptation . Now I have a crappy little RCA android computer that doesn't work very well, Guess I should be grateful to have one at all .

I am not going to be here as often I can't upload much I #lost all of my graphics and pictures on my laptop as the hard drive was ruined .

The consequences of fighting are not worth it ....just like the consequences of smoking !

44 Replies
maryfreecig

Ouch, that fight sounds like the wheels came off the cart. Damn.  I hope you find a way to be here as usual, Bonnie. Good to hear that your smobriety is intact.

shashort

Oh no ! Sorry about your computer. I am glad you kept your quit intact.  Will miss seeing you around here. I hope you can get another computer quick or figure a way to be here. Hugs to you.

JACKIE1-25-15

I am glad you or she did not get hurt. Whew. Glad you did not smoke.  Take care. Peace.

I'm not saying anything.

much.

but I'm sorry you'll be less in touch.

elvan

bonniebee‌ I am so sorry that you lost your laptop.  I have one of those RCA tablets, I got it as a backup for this one which is an HP.  The RCA is very difficult to get used to and I have to admit that I rarely even TRY to use it.  Even after the fire melted my laptop, a computer person who worked at the university where I was working, was able to salvage most of the photographs and documents that were on it.  You might want to see if someone can save yours.  I really am sorry, the other possibility is to look for a used HP, either on Craigslist or through a local connection...we have garage sales and listings that are local on Facebook here.  There are sometimes some really good deals.  I hate to think that you won't be around. 

Love you lady,

Ellen

bonniebee

The computer may be able to be rebuildt but the hard drive is ruined so nothing can be salvaged from it 

Jennifer-Quit

That just makes me so very sad.  I hope that things work out and you can get a usable computer at a good price soon.

vanlil

Oh NO !!!! Now you are the only person I allowed to call me LILY and I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Lily (vanlil) 514 dof

bonniebee

Love you Lily and i will still be around !!!