cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!!!!!!!!  Church was a good time yesterday.  I didn’t go out much because it was pretty cold.  

I reviewed “The Easy Way to Quit Smoking” some.  We have seen through the illusion!!!!!!  Don’t go back;  it’s just misery!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!  Namaste    

N. O. P. E.

4 Replies
Tra119

It was a cold weekend in NY. I pretty much stayed inside and ripped my closet apart and got rid of things I no longer needed. Gotta keep myself busy this way. Although I am running out of rooms to clean! LOL

I read the book EASY WAY TO STOP by Allen Carr and it put things in a new perspective for me, making life more manageable through the hurdles of my quit. Great advice in that book. I think I have a better outlook in this journey then all the other attempts. Don't go back is right!! Hope you have a great day!!

elvan

Good morning mikecity‌ and happy Monday, it was really cold in Virginia over the weekend but looks like we are in for some respite this week.  Staying smoke free is no longer difficult, it is just the way we CHOOSE to be...

Namaste,

Ellen

minihorses

Could you please tell me where the easy way to stop smoking article is? Is this the one that tells you that we smoke because the tobacco industry cons is into it and it's all in your head? I read that one and it was a load of crap.

0 Kudos
elvan

Your best bet is to google Allen Carr's Easy Way to Quit Smoking and see if links come up...the alternative is what I did, I went to my library and checked it out.  It's a pretty fast read.