cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,’

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!  We had a good time at prayer meeting last night.  There were lots of people there!!!!!  

Isn’t it great we do not have to keep sneaking off to have a cigarette now?  We can really enjoy what we are doing!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!  You can do it!!!!  Namaste       

N. O. P. E

5 Replies
minihorses

Happy November 2nd! I hope everyone is doing well. I'd like to take a quit second and thank all of you who helped me get through my rough day yesterday. I did not smoke! Today I pledge to continue to becoming an EX! I WILL not smoke for any reason today! As I start on day 5 of freedom I am extending my hand(s) to the next person taking the pledge. My mantra is N.O.P.E. Keep that acronym close to you and remember we are here, you're not alone.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I missed your rough day .....sorry  and i am so glad you made it through !

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Good Morning Mike I love my new freedom too !!!! ..............NOPE !

0 Kudos
elvan

Hey, Mike.  Hope all is well with you, it really IS nice not to have to sneak out for a cigarette.

0 Kudos

This is my first of thinking smoking and when read post and sneaking it frustrated me and I just want to go somewhere where I can't smoke and smoke what I am the most frustrated lately and that's my reason to quit it that all the smoker knowing everything we know didn't do everything to stop the sell of cigarettes.  If those cigarettes will have been illegal I don't think I will have been smoking that long I requestion for the last 6 months the reason to quit and I still don't have it.  I just want to do it not to pay tax and feel a criminal when I lit up.  Like you can see I am already frustrated and I am just starting the step of choosing the day of smoking hope somebody up there can help me just through that keeping my resolution to stop smoking on the to of December thanks

0 Kudos