cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

Nobody Gonna Bully My Kids

Okay so yesterday my son's came home from school and cj is my youngest he came in first an jeron he's usually faster to come In the house well I asked cj where is Jeron and he comes in the living room I said what's wrong an he's 12 Everyone an such a kind heart like cj and he started crying an my husband was here yes Chris an I got married Tuesday night just got our preacher to marry us that's another note...anyways he was very concerned an so was I seen tears just keep coming he finally told me a smaller child was bullying cj mama an I took up for my little brother I said okay what Happened he said then the little kid hit me in my chest he said he didn't hurt me I said okay he said then the older brother came up to me on the bus got in my face an said I'm gonna beat you up if you try to touch my brother he said an he was losing his breath he was so upset he said the bus driver writing us all up an I'm gonna get in trouble well I said that's not gonna happen well my husband got real upset an said come on boys where's these kids live I wanted to go but he said no felicia your on probation I don't wanna see you in jail y'all I got a real bad temper js well the boys showed their dad where the house was an all an the parents wasn't there so this morning I done pulled a madiea I don't know if you seen Tyler Perry movies but that's who I was a few minutes ago I got on the bus the bus driver told me my son's r quiet an good kids an they r not trouble makers I said where is that little bastard at I said that hit my son she said I haven't picked him up yet plz watch your mouth she said I said I told her I don't go for bullying then I seen the older one I guess he lives in a different house I said to him come here he said ma'am I said if you threaten my son you threaten me you got that I said it's maybe my son's second week of school I said he don't bother anyone you hear me I said so remember when you messing with my kids your messing with me I raised my voice I said tell him your sorry he apologized to my son I said bullying is not cool especially when your 15 kid an my son 12 it's nonsense you will make a kid's life miserable an then they end up Killing theirself it's not happening nomore you got that!!! He just put his head down I said y'all have a good day I said I'ma get your little brother today at 3 o'clock for hitting an bullying my 12 year old an 9 year old he just turned around I said when I get off this bus an I hear you even talked to my kids your not gonna like anymore after I'm done with you I did lose my temper I did cuss but damn it I'm not gonna put up with kids bullying my kids it's not happening not on my watch I remember taking up for kids when they got bullied in school when I went kids who get bullied literally get depressed and then wanna kill theirself I refuse to push bullying under the rug!!! Anyways I am 30 DOF without cigarettes y'all think I handled that situation correctly?? I was nice to everyone but when I remembered my son crying both of them I seen red an just lost my temper for a spilt second. But what or your thoughts on bullying??? 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
bonniebee

I hate bullying I think you were right to face it head on . My daughter was bullied by a group of girls for a long time when in the 5th grade . I should have done something sooner but I thought it would just stop ( she was the new kid in school ) She ended up very depressed and took her baby brothers seizure medication she could not take it anymore ! Sometimes we parents under estimate our children's feelings I certainly did in that instance . She made it through and I went to the Guidance Counselor at her school I had an idea ....Band together other girls that were not in that group, others being left out, and begin an after school support group . It worked amazingly well even better then i thought it would ! The girls who bullied them ended up being jealous of their  group and wanted to join ! They all ended up friends and my daughter ended up very good friends with the "leader". It was a good idea but I should have done something much sooner ! 

Fee33

You still did something that's all that matters. 

0 Kudos
Posamari

You addressed it, nipped it in the bud.  Good for you Fee. Sometimes our emotions get the best of us and we cuss and say things that may not be appropriate at the time, but WTF.    

0 Kudos
MarilynH

You nipped it in the bud and did great, I don't believe there's any room anywhere for children or adults for bullying anyone at anytime  I'm totally against it and it's up to us as the grownups to teach the children love and kindness and it sure would help if everyone in politics could manage some love and caring for all people and stop their bullying which sure would help the children! Sorry everyone my rant is over! 

elvan

I cannot stand bullying and I did not raise my kids to bully anyone...I stood up for kids when I was in school and I would stand up for anyone being bullied if I saw it.  I hope the parents don't come after you though...usually kids who bully are bullied at home and that means grown up bullies.  Just be careful, don't give them anything to go after you with...seriously, you absolutely need to protect your kids and make them feel safe but you also have to make sure you are not hauled off because you are on probation.  BTW, congratulations on your marriage.

0 Kudos
Fee33

I found who their parents or today an guess what y'all who's ever reading this they both or drug heads and let their kids do whatever and they were home yesterday they were hiding in their homes I am not worried about either one of them an my son jeron went to school an went straight up to the older kid that's 15 an said you ant gonna be talking me stupid an made him back up to the wall I said what what jeron that's how you do bubba you got alot of me in you he said mama lol I said don't let noone bully you an cj has hat day today at school an y'all that Little boy that hit jeron he told cj I like your hat cj said thanks man an they all cool I said bullying is never good jeron said mama he was nice to me on the bus the whole way home I said good you showed him you ant gonna be bullied no matter how old he is. Jeron a big ole boy y'all he plays football he's a lineback man that's was his position in football I'm so proud of my babies...I'm not a bad aws you can.mess with me all you want too but when you mess with babies I'm like a MamaBear I come alive an I was thinking about probation alot before I act on anything sometimes it's hard but hey I am off probation November 11 I been on it for three years. 

0 Kudos

It sounds like you quit smoking to me. 🙂  🙂

Fee33

Oh the old me Dale would of walked over to their house an pulled them little children up by their shirt tales an spanked them myself yes yes I haven't smoked an guess what I know what to do I'm stressful situations just walk around griping lol jk jk scream in my pillow break a plate I don't use of course r box with my boxing gloves lol I'm serious it helps me.

0 Kudos
elvan

I think you've got this...pretty sad that those kids have parents on drugs, you might have given them a glimpse of what a parent who cares does.  

0 Kudos