cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Jump to solution

Our avatars only show up on comments/blogs/discussions now.  Will our avatars be placed back on our profile page the way they used to be?  Or is that a thing of the past? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

The image should be fixed now and you should see the example.  

Something happened and the profiles got reverted to an old version.  I've got a ticket in to hopefully get it corrected.  That silhouette is a primary profile picture (which everyone should have ) and not is indicative of people who have departed. Jammer_Jamzz  would be an example of someone who had deserted the site. You should see deactivated on their profile which indicates they won't receive any notifications.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies

I see your lovely, happy face on your page - along with photos of lumberjack G and your gorgeous scenery????!!  Not sure why you don't.  Hopefully Mark‌ will jump in to answer.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giulia

I'm not sure what you're talking about.  I see your profile picture on your profile. Can you show me a screenshot to show me what you're talking about?  Whenever you notice something please ensure you include a screenshot right away as it helps me expedite answering.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Ah i have an idea.  The whole profile look has changed.  The profile banner is gone.  The avatar image was showing as a circle on left site before. Looked more like this:

pastedImage_1.png

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Mark  I'm speaking, indeed, of our AVATARS (not whatever pictures we have on our page.)  Yes, the avatars were showing as a circle on the left side under our names before.  (The image you intended to put up on your comment:  "Looked more like this:" is a no show.)  Now there's just our name and quit date and a grey box.  If someone has no pictures up, like Elvan, or Mike City, or.... many others, the profile page becomes very generic looking with a shadow figure (image #2).  There was something comforting and immediately recognizable about going to someone's page and seeing their avatar.  The shadow figure makes it seem like the member has departed the community for the shadowland, never to return.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

The image should be fixed now and you should see the example.  

Something happened and the profiles got reverted to an old version.  I've got a ticket in to hopefully get it corrected.  That silhouette is a primary profile picture (which everyone should have ) and not is indicative of people who have departed. Jammer_Jamzz  would be an example of someone who had deserted the site. You should see deactivated on their profile which indicates they won't receive any notifications.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

I now see the example, thanks.

0 Kudos
Sootie

I too no longer have a picture on my profile page. It is telling me to upload some examples of what picture I want. And please please please don't ask me for a screen shot. I don't know how to do a screen shot and I can't understand explanations of how to do one. My page looks just like the screen shot Giulia showed.

0 Kudos

Sootie‌ Nothing is needed.  It's being investigated.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos