Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

I Don't Eat Spiders And Snakes

But I've Learned Just What It Takes To Quit Smoking, I Ain't Joking.  🙂

20 Replies
YoungAtHeart

elvan

Hahahaha, I was just singing this song as I was sweeping my porch, no snakes but DAILY spider webs....eeeeewwww.  I am so afraid of spiders and the idea that I might bring one inside on the broom.  I am sure my neighbors think I am nuts hitting the broom against the railing and making sure there is nothing hiding in it.

I cleaned out my pantry Friday and yesterday. There were spiders hiding between the cans and webs under every shelf. It WAS NASTY.

Got rid of everything before 2016. Threw out at least 100 pounds of cans and jars.

0 Kudos
elvan

OMG...I would have to MOVE.

0 Kudos

I got some old washcloths and went a smashing.

0 Kudos
elvan

I can't get that close to them...even a broom is stretching it.  We are talking serious arachnophobia here.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Then I guess my bug vacuum wouldn't work for you???  It's the neatest thing.  It's like a mini-vacuum with a clear glass tube, and a cover.  You just gently suck the suckers into it - then release them back outside.  It saves you from cleaning the innards off your walls, too!

🙂

elvan

YoungAtHeart‌ How long is the tube?  I could get one for my husband, he catches them in glasses or bowls and puts them outside...so they can walk back in.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

It's about about 12 inches.  I especially like it for getting those flies that always seem to find their way to my top bedroom window and buzz continuously when I am trying to go to sleep.  You can reach them with one of these.  It works on spiders and moths, too.

😉

0 Kudos