cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Cool, Cool, Cool!!!!

A naturally-derived compound from grapes could be a potential drug candidate for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

The inflammatory lung disease is associated with a high mortality rate and currently lacks an effective anti-inflammatory agent to halt its progression.

Read more and pray!

Grapes may offer drug treatment for COPD - Futurity 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
7 Replies
elvan

WOW, that sounds promising.  I know that when I have taken higher doses of prednisone, I have not felt like it helped my breathing...I will put grapes on my list.

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Hi Thomas.  Big pharma tried to tweak resveratrol some years back.  I think a few people died. Resveratrol is an amazing nutrient.  It does many things for us.  The grape is mentioned in the Bible a few hundred times.  I take mine with a separate grapeseed and grape skin supplement. Not sure if this is the same tweaking or not. I am hopeful for any thing new on the horizon.

johio

This is very interesting.....I'll have a glass of wine tonight

0 Kudos

I have bunches in my fridge. How do I begin deriving?

0 Kudos
Giulia

0 Kudos

Got It!

Made a HUGE Mess

0 Kudos
jazzy3

I agree Thomas grapes do offer some help for our lungs, I have also been drinking Thyme tea which I read helps bronchial, and cough and colds, it seems to be helping. I only drink 1 cup a day as it can also affect other things and I need to research it more for COPD.

0 Kudos